– Work with French Project Director.
– Prepare monthly news to make a project magazine for the whole company.
– Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
– Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
– Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms.
– File and update information of employees, customers, suppliers, consultants, external partners, and related stakeholders.
– Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
– Develop and maintain a filing system.
– Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
– Travel arrangements for guests, Expat staff if any.
– Document expenses if any and hand in reports.
– Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
– Assist PD in some of the duties delegated which are time-consuming and when it doesn’t require a high responsibility.
– Perform some checks in all fields on behalf of PD prior to making a decision or approval.
– Manage logistic or communication actions (frames in the office, plants, cleaners, a monthly news feed, Parties, Christmas, or Khmer new year decorations, Third parties site visits, etc.).
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Business or related field.
– Good communication skills.
– Fluent in English(Can speak English with ex-pat).
– Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
– Dynamic and flexible person.
– Experience from the construction company.
– Can speak French.
– Transportation fee: $25
– 2 times per year (new year and phcum ben) depends on performance
– Salary increment annually
– 18 AL, sick leave, special leave
– Seniority 15 days per year additional
– Insurance NSSF and Campus Insurance