– Check and follow up production activities.
– Control during the process of production.
– Issue Daily production plan.
– Maintain daily achievement of the production plan.
– Report Hourly, Daily, and Monthly Production Result.
– Build good Teamwork for production and another department.
– Propose incentive Bonus for Production Staff.
– Other duties related to production management.
– Experience to work in the factory especially the production Department.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
– Good at solving the problem skill.
– Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
– Good communication Skills.
– Ms. Word & Excel, PowerPoint; Internet & Email.
– Able to use English Both Writing and Speaking.
– Experience from an international company.
– 13th Month Salary
– Two insurances (Life and Health)
– Free Lunch
– Transportation (Company Bus)
– Training Japanese Business Culture and working style
– Company Trip, Birthday Party