– Ensure that all designated action points from daily briefings operational meetings are being followed by the individuals concerned
– Ensure that positive working relations with inter departments are fostered, giving cooperation at all times
– Be aware of and comply with all legislation affecting the operation, including licensing regulations, HACCP Certification, health regulations, and fire and safety regulations
– Assist the Operation Manager in compiling the annual plans and budgets Ensure disciplinary and grievance procedures are properly adhered to and followed
– Be responsible for and accountable for the overall food cost as well as kitchen supplies, kitchen energy costs, proper maintenance of equipment and kitchen utensils, and reduce energy consumption within all kitchens
– Work closely with the sales and Operation Team to develop new products in a timely manner.
– Prepare monthly roster and amendment all weekly work schedules for his subordinates and team base on operation demand.
– Be fully responsible for the labor budget and provide efficiency or improvement initiatives.
– Working with systems require by the company and comply with all procedures and make sure all operations are recorded as planned.
– Work closely with QC team to manage and inspect storage facilities (Chillers and Freezers) and ensure FIFO.
– Perform any other duties as required by Operation Manager and GM from time to time.
– A Production Manager profile with 5 years working experience, preferably in catering or hotel sectors.
– Knowledge of international cooking, production presentation, menus redaction, processes set up and monitoring, staff training.
– Excellent communication skills
– Advanced level in English
– Flexible and willing to work extra hours and weekends, public holidays, and evenings when required to meet seasonal, event, and visitor demands.
– Able to speak French (Since GM is French).