– Implement and manage production according to production planning, and manage the labor under his supervision for all daily operation. Supervise product quality, maintenance, storage.
– Implement planning strategy of production according to policies and procedures for the product management.
– Optimize production capacity for demand fulfillment according to product control system responding to order-receipt process.
– Achieve production’s objectives by recommending factory objectives; supervising and monitoring production yield, and optimizing manpower and use of plant assets by reducing eventually breakdown time.
– Implement production planning that meet or exceed customer expectations by installing good manufacturing practices; enforcing quality standards and processes; improving products, processes, and procedures.
– Comply with legal requirements by enforcing policies and procedures, and assisting to develop procedures, form and work instruction for production.
– Maintain knowledge by developing trainings opportunities and educational workshops for employees under his/her supervision.
– Contribute to team effort by offering information and opinion to senior management; integrating objectives with other functions; accomplishing special projects as needed.
– Develop weekly/periodically reports on issues/solution, opportunities and development plans and achievements.
– High knowledge with HACCP and GMP is favorable
• Degree in related field
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in this position, preferably in food Industry
• Good computer skills
• Good practical technical knowledge & safety awareness
• Team player with good interpersonal & communication skills
• Able to do multi tasks & work under pressure
– Other Allowances upon interview