– Manage the production line to be able to deliver the products by the deadline.
– Create suitable and productive operation.
– Support Cambodian and Japanese manager handling governmental affairs.
– Take care of visitors from Japanese headquarter.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– (Additional for a Japanese speaker) support Japanese factory manager by translating between JP and KH, handling management and governmental affairs, and so on.
– OK to work in Bavet
– Able to speak Japanese
– English for daily communication
– Bachelor’s degree
– Able to read and understand complicated Khmer sentences issued by Ministries.
– Work experience in office work (Admin, Accounting, Marketing, whatever) more than 1 year.
– Basic proficiency of Microsoft Office.
– Experience in production management at Manufacturing company.
– Work experience in Japanese company, factory is the best.
– Free lunch at canteen, breakfast and dinner
– Salary range: for English speaker $350 – $400, for Japanese speaker $350 – $550