– Manage the production line to be able to deliver the products by the deadline.
– Controlling target, material, and shipment planning.
– Improve the productivity of the lines.
– Create suitable and productive operations.
– Calculate production progress and make solutions to meet deadlines.
– Analyse daily production.
– Other tasks assigned by the Japanese president.
– Experience in production management or Quality control.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Has experience in using Microsoft Office.
– Able to work in Poipet.
– Experience from a Japanese factory.
– Able to speak Thai.
– Transportation : $7
– Accommodation : $7
– No late No absent: $10
– Provided lunch