– Planning and organizing production schedules.
– Assessing project and resource requirements.
– Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
– Determining quality control standards.
– Overseeing production processes.
– Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
– Selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials.
– Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
– Supervising and managing the work of staff (around 20 staff).
– Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
– Organising relevant training sessions.
– Able to Speak and write Chinese well.
– OK to visit factories in the suburb areas frequently.
– Experience in production management of clothing or bags in the garment industry.
– Able to use Microsoft Office.
– Methodical person.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– OK to work city side, the factory is located about 30 mins from the city area.
– Able to speak Japanese and English.