– Planning and organizing production schedules.
– Assessing project and resource requirements.
– Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
– Overseeing production processes.
– Selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials.
– Supervising and managing the work of staff.
– Organising relevant training sessions.
– Experience from Garment factory.
– Experience of the production line.
– Able to be strict for factory workers(Very important).
– Able to speak English.
– Able to speak Chinese.