– Follow all Company Policies, Procedures, Instructions, and record-keeping requirements.
– Maintain a suitable work environment promoting quality, teamwork, and the 5S philosophy.
– Follow all company safety rules.
– Performs set-up of new equipment.
– Analyzing and resolves machine problems mechanically and electrically.
– Make and repairs Jigs, Hand tools, and production-related utility.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
– Work overtime as scheduled.
– Good writing & speaking in English.
– Make full use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoints.
– Ability to read and understand drawings/blueprints (Auto cad 3D).
– Ability to communicate with groups, customers, and subordinates.
– Operating equipment: milling machine, drilling machine, and contour machine welder, lathe, surface grinder, and table saw.
– Basic knowledge of PLC, pneumatics, and electronics.
– 2 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Able to work night time (can provide night time pay.