– Since there is no office in Cambodia, you will be visiting each factory directly from your home.
– Factory visits for production control and quality control.
– Checking samples from the factory and providing feedback on problems.
– Production process check and productivity improvement activities at the factory.
– Shipment management.
– Reporting to supervisor in Hong Kong.
– Any nationality is welcomed.
– Must be fluent in one of the three(Chinese, English, Japanese).
– Basic PC skills (Microsoft Office).
– Experience in garment production/quality control.
– Cambodia resident.
– Able to speak Khmer.
– Experience working for a Japanese company.
– Transportation expenses
– Public Holidays (in Cambodia)