– Visit a hotel or building maintenance company and do a seminar/ demonstration about how to use the machine safely.
– Visit hotel or building maintenance company and talk with them and learn which machines are difficult to use etc.
– Visit hotel or building maintenance company with another staff and introduce this company’s products*
*90% of your customers are Cambodian.
– Reporting your task progress, problems, and any finding to your manager.
– Doing other tasks given by your manager.
– Experience working in a hotel.
– Experience working in the building maintenance industry.
– Experience in sales of cleaning tools.
– Able to travel to the province (About 1 time per month).
– Be interested in Mechanical Tools.
– Able to drive a car.
– Have a driver’s license.
– Able to speak Thai.
– Able to speak English.
– Support driver license fee
– Travel allowance $10 per day
– Accommodation fee
– Transportation fee