– Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, and roadmap development.
– Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for supporting the whole process from Sales & Marketing to Supply Chain of products to the end customers.
– Create product strategies and action plans that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, sales revenue, and ROI
– Analyze market data to develop Sales & Marketing strategies, and define product objectives for meeting company goals effectively.
– Collaborate closely with suppliers for product development and product ranging, for meeting market demands.
– Collaborate closely with engineering, production, sales & marketing and logistics teams on the product development, QC, and market the products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
– Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates and its features across market segments.
– Product strategy to control product quality (QC), budget and inventory management.
– Product Training to all Sales & Marketing Teams for effective product communications to customers, and technical knowledge for Operations teams.
– Propose events and seminars for supporting products marketing activities.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Sales & Marketing field.
– Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
– Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
– Highly effective cross-functional team management
– Independent and demonstrate proactivity on taking actions
– Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
– Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
– Demonstrable knowledge online advertising
– Accidence Insurance
– NSSF (if applicable)
– Annual Leave, Special Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Public Holiday
– Monthly staff birthday
– Time Attendance- Gasoline and Maintenance(if applicable)
– Incentive Allowance (if applicable)
– Gift for Birth Delivery
– Annual Salary Increase
– Local and Oversea Training
– Team Gathering Budget
– HA Employee Annual Trip.