– Evaluating marketing campaigns.
– Monitoring competitor activity.
– Contributing and developing marketing budgets, plans, and strategies.
– Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organizations.
– Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
– Writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers and printers.
– Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters as well as managing brand reminders and sampling of products.
– Maintaining and updating customer databases.
– Conducting market research (using customer questionnaires and focus groups).
– Organizing and attending Round Table Meets, Pharmacy meets, hospital activities, ATL activities, events, conferences, and trade shows to promote the company and products.
– Administering, monitoring, and evaluating marketing budget to monitor marketing progress.
– Implementing strategies for Brand Deliverables.
– Competitor analysis and mapping.
– Coaching, mentoring, and development of the Sales team members Facilitating relationships with Sales, Head Office, and Distribution teams Managing and cultivating relationships with MoH and customers.
– Assisting on special projects as needed with the executive team and department heads to achieve company goals and objectives.
– Maintaining close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
– Developing and monitoring sales training and merchandising for the Sales team.
– 5 years of Sales Representative and Representative Management Experience.
– 3 years of experience with Pharma marketing as Product Manager or Marketing Manager.
– Experience building, managing, and executing marketing programs in a fast-paced company.
– Proficient in Microsoft including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
– Excellent English communication skills (Management is Australian people).
– Have experience working at an international company.