– Evaluating marketing campaigns
– Monitoring competitor activity
– Contributing and developing marketing budgets, plans and strategies
– Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
– Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
– Writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers and printers
– Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e- newsletters as well managing brand reminders and sampling of products
– Maintaining and updating customer databases
– Conducting market research (using customer questionnaires and focus groups)
– Organizing and attending Round Table Meets, Pharmacy meets, hospital activities, ATL activities, events, conferences and trade shows to promote company and products
– Administering, monitoring and evaluating marketing budget to monitor marketing progress
– Implementing strategies for Brand Deliverables
– Competitor analysis and mapping
– Coaching, mentoring and development of the Sales team members Facilitating relationships with Sales, Head Office and Distribution teams Managing and cultivating relationships with MoH and customers
– Assisting on special projects as needed with the executive team and department heads to achieve company goals and objectives
– Maintaining close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
– Developing and monitoring sales training and merchandising for the Sales team.
– 3 years of work experience with Pharma marketing as Product Manager or Marketing Manager
– Experience building, managing and executing marketing programs in a fast-paced company
– Proficient in Microsoft including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
– Excellent English communication skills.
– Work experience of working at International company.