– Bring Makita power tools to the construction site and demonstrate them.
– Inquiries obtained on-site will be connected to the store.
There is a local business trip about 5 days a month (Poipet or Sihanoukville)
– Drive Isuzu D-Max / Mitsubishi Triton / Toyota HIACE daily (drivers license acquisition fee
– Visit shops and do a seminar/ demonstration about how to use machines safely
– Visit construction sites and do a seminar/ demonstration about how to use machine safely
*90% of your customers are Cambodian.
– Reporting your task progress, problems and any finding to your manager
– Receive inquires and connect dealers
– Doing other tasks given by your manager
– Age : 22~28 years old
– Graduated from vocational school/ training centers, or majored in architecture, civil engineering, mechanical engineering or a similar subject (Not accept student)
– Able to travel at province especially Poipet (About 5 times per month)
– Gender : Male (More discussion is needed for Female)
– Be interested in Mechanical Tools
-English : Not mandate (Japanese Manager speaks Khmer)
– Have experience in same industry
– Have a driver license
– Able to speak English.
– Gasoline allowance
– Travel allowance $10 per day
– Accommodation fee
– Transportation fee