– Contribute to the creation and implementation of procurement and inventory vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
– Ensure that the company functions effectively in the marketplace by meeting business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets.
– Ensure purchasing and inventory policy, guidelines and any associated documents are in place and updated when required.
– Develop creative and innovative procurement and inventory processes.
– Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
– Manage relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers.
– Negotiate and manage contract terms with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders and colleagues.
– Hire, train and provide development opportunities for staff.
– Perform other tasks as required by Management.
– Bachelor degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
– Advanced level in English.
– Work experience within an automotive or manufacturing industry.
– Proven experience in a purchasing management role.
– Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
– Strong leadership capabilities.
– Contract management and supplier experience.
– Computer literate, especially Excel skills.
– Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers.
– Proven experience within an automotive or manufacturing environment.
– AL (18 days)
– PH (follow MoL announcement)
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Insurance: NSSF and Forte