This position has to be responsible for the procurement of all tools, equipment, goods, and services following company policies, procedures, and applicable local and public regulations.
– Vendor list establishment
– Set up vendor list (Select, Negotiate, Evaluate, and timeframe for re-evaluation)
– Check the relationship between the company and the vendors/ subcontractors and the relationship between the company’s staff and the vendors/sub-contractors
– Set up a document template for each process
– Update vendor list annually
– Participate in communication and negotiation with vendor
– Develop purchasing policies and processes to meet business objectives and operational needs
in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets that enable the company to function well.
– Ensure purchasing policies, processes, and any relevant documents are in place and updated.
– Ensure the purchasing process and systems are in place
– Set up a purchase order and send it to the vendor
– Follow up product delivery against time, quantity, quality, and process
– Provide training to employees about the purchasing process
– Contract Management
– Create standard contract templates for different products and services
– Set up a due diligence process
– Follow up product/service delivery against contract
– Do other tasks as instructed by management
– Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in any related field
– At least 5 years experience in procurement-related project
– Good understanding of procurement tools and solutions on the market (software application, e-procurement, e-sourcing. etc).
– Knowledge of legal framework (construction law, commercial law, customs regulation, logistics etc.)
– Advanced writing & speaking in English
– Deep knowledge of computer skills (both Hardware & software)
– Willingness to learn new skills in procurement-related projects
– Good negotiation and influencing skills
– Good interpersonal and customer service skills
– Good understanding of engineering work (Feasibility study, detailed design drawing, BOQ, technical specification, test, work method statement etc.) plus engineering design software applications (such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ArcGIS, SKETCH UP, LUMION, Photoshop, Corel Draw,
– At least 5 years experience in engineering project
– Experience working for developers, construction industry, manufacturing, etc.
– Understanding of factory production activities and associated operations.
– High IQ (more than 6/10 points)
– Working experience in an international company as a Procurement position