• Promote & contribute to achieve OH&S & environmental targets
• Planning strategy & development in Process Department
• Root cause failure analysis and implementation plan to rectify the problematic situations with sustainability
• Identify process deficiencies and operational gaps and their analysis
• Technical recommendations for management of process aspects in the CAPEX projects
• Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization
• Microsoft Office programs
• High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Good planning & organizing skills
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill
• Integrity and good coordination skill
• Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
• knowledge on combustion & cement manufacturing will be an added advantage
• knowledge of other Asian languages will be an added advantage
• Effective Communication skills is preferable
Normal working hour is as below.
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
Day off: Sat and Sun
Benefits: accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, & pension fund.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas.