– Assist in pre-sales opportunities to demonstrate the value of copany offering to customers
– Prepare technical proposal writeups and define the scope of work along with the plan of timescales, resources needs and present solutions in written or oral reports
– Design & Architect, Deploy, Implement, Migrate, Test, Microsoft based technologies and other 3rd party solutions.
– Coordinate with Vendor, Distributor to prepare quotation and proposal.
– Be responsible for solving customer’s technical issues and satisfaction thru follow up.
– Provide consulting services to customer on building solutions to meet customer needs
– Be responsible for technical presentation at customer locations
– Handle level-appropriate customer support requests via the ticket system
– Create and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
– Work closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure ultimate client satisfaction
– Balance and articulate the commercial and technical aspects of solution in the commercial environment
– Take escalations and work as an extension of the Microsoft Support team when called upon, making technical recommendations about solutions where necessary
– Writing technical knowledge-based articles, installation guides, training materials, and other documents for ranging skill levels.
– Deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including M365, Power BI, Azure Platform, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Enterprise Mobility and Security stack
– 5+ years of experience involving Microsoft on-prem solution, Azure Platform, Enterprise Mobility and Security Stack and M365 technologies
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
– Good project management skills
– Strong client management and engagement experience
– Microsoft Certifications are highly preferred
– Advanced networking skills is an added advantage
– Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Electronics Engineering, or equivalent degree in a related discipline,
– OT allowance