– Diary and calendar management including arranging meetings, appointments, and conference calls.
– Follow the Firm’s Document Management protocols when opening, maintaining, retrieving, closing, and sending files to offsite storage. This includes providing historical references of files on the Firm-approved system.
– Prepare and/or format documents using the Firm’s Microsoft templates.
– Follow the Firm’s Document Management protocols when taking notes of meetings and discussions, transcripts, evidence, and any other documents.
– Make hotel and travel arrangements for PG team members, including visa invitations and applications.
– Deliver correspondence to clients, courts, and government agencies.
– Assist LPs with research tasks.
– Act as the PG contact point for internal and external inquiries, action requests to coordinate communication and ensure responses meet deadlines.
– Assist the Business Development (and Office Services) team to organize PG client events.
– Liaise with the Finance team and LPs regarding collections.
– Other work as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in law.
– Advanced level in English.
– Advanced ‘MS Office’ user.
– Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
– Confident, mature character, and the ability to work with limited supervision.
– Work experience, particularly as an intern, will be an advantage, especially if this was gained in a multi-cultural environment.
– Previous experience in the legal sector or a related professional services environment will be well-regarded Key requisites.