– A plumbing engineer is a certified Professional Engineer who designs the Water supply and drainage system in homes and/or commercial buildings.
– Design a Water supply and drainage system for a water treatment system.
– Work closely with customers to develop designs, calculate constructions, and select appropriate installation equipment and systems.
– Evaluate all design drawings according to required quality regulations.
– Make sure there are no problems in operation, operation, maintenance, or safety.
– Confirm whether the piping can be used to reduce costs.
– Experience design of Water supply and drainage system at a building project.
– Able to go for business trips in provinces.
– Able to write reports in English.
– Able to use Auto CAD.
– Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and networks.
– Who has an engineering background especially in water treatment.
– Graduated from ITC.