1) Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with design, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery in industrial plant: Establishes standards and policies for pollution control, installation, modification, quality control, testing, operating procedure, inspection, according to engineering principles and safety regulations.
2) Directs maintenance of plant buildings and coordinates requirements for new designs, surveys, and maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery.
3) Prepares bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisition.
4) Tests newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
– Over 5 years production experience in garment manufacturing.
– Knowledge in technical
– Behavioral Competency Requirements /Attributes
– Communication & Co-operate
– Legal holiday and take leave
– Benefit: transportation fee, attendant fee
– From Junior level, offer 1 lunch and transportation (1st station at Lok Song hospital area, 2nd station at Chom Chao area)
– OT: only every Monday – Friday with bonus (4pm – 6pm)