– Building and implementing a world-class Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process across the country to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns, and working capital.
– Facilitating and driving results in a fast-paced and demanding growth environment.
– Vendors Management Inventory across the business with a focus on stocks level across all distributors.
– Lead and coordinate the Sales & Operations Planning process.
– Operational supply planning process short, middle, and long-term horizon.
– Complete Inventory management FG, R&P materials, empties (suppliers, company, distributors).
– Call-off – Finish Goods, Raw & Packaging Materials, and local 3rd party brands.
– Building a highly capable, robust, and effective team.
– Continuous improvement of business through Lean TPM and ISO standards.
– In-depth knowledge of supply and demand planning methods.
– Ability to possess a clear vision of the future.
– Ability to identify and foresee results, risks, and opportunities.
– Demonstrates mature business understanding, perspectives, and industry best practices.
– Significant leadership experience.
– Convincing personality and with strong interpersonal, communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
– Continues improvement mindset.
– High technical knowledge of ERP Systems (e.g., Navision or SAP) and MS Office with a special focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
– Proactive cross-functional working behaviors.
– Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent education in Business Administration.
– Fluent English language skills (spoken and written).
– 5 years’ experience within a supply chain environment, preferably in demand/supply planning processes with 3 years at the management level.
– Proven experience in managing change and budget control.
– Experience in a results-driven FMCG environment..
– Phone and Gasoline allowance (depend on position)
– Public holiday, Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave, Health Ins, Accident Ins, NSSF, and Free products of CAMBREW on KNY, Phchum Ben Day, Marriage and Funeral