– Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code.
– Troubleshoot application and code issues.
– Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
– Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
– Advanced level in English
– At least 3 years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects.
– At least 1.5 years experience with Laravel or Phalcon framework.
– Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
– Experience with Git.
– Familiarity with clean code, coding standards, refactoring.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
– Knowledge of other PHP web frameworks such as Symfony, Yii, or CodeIgniter.
– Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD.
– Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
– Experience with Docker.
– Experience with SCRUM.
– Feedback and salary reviews twice a year
– Various training are organized, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participate in international conferences
– At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert