Sanisphere is looking for a Pharmacist Field Analyst.
As a Pharmacist Field Analyst, you will take part in the Pharmacies Observation Post (POP) survey in
– Carry out the POP survey in pharmacies: Identify and recruit pharmacies eligible for POP panel
following Sanisphere guidelines
– Gain acceptance from pharmacists
– Observe transactions between pharmacist and patients using POP data collection software
– Promote Sanisphere among the pharmacists community and contribute to the development of
its network in Phnom Penh.
– Pharmacist / Pharmacist Assistant / Medical Representative / Doctor / Nurse
– Fluent in Khmer and English
– Basic computer skills
– Able to travel in Phnom Penh
– Immediately / quickly available for a FULL-TIME position
– Serious, responsible, autonomous and reliable