|– Read, filter incoming emails, reply to trivial requests, make phone calls on behalf of MD
– Write correspondence letters and communicate with official government bodies in the appropriate level of courtesy and formality of language.
– Collect rentals and other payables
– Prepare, type and review contract
– Assist in following-up daily operations, report about key activities and possible problems in all divisions
– Oversee on-going projects, support site communication & reporting for the Design & Lighting divisions
– Monitor time lines and activities, be ahead of schedules in order to advise and prepare administrative tasks/documents accordingly.
– Take notes at meetings, type minutes, and follow-up meetings. Sort archives and arrange new filing as required
– Represent the Managing Director in spirit, behavior and words with all third parties, both inside and outside the company businesses.
– Other tasks assigned by Managing Director
|– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
– Smart but discreet person. Well educated, flexible and positive.
– At least 1 year experience as secretary or Assistant at management level
– Discretion, integrity, ability to speak both in a detailed and concise manner. Positive and hands on person.
– Ability to filter information, synthetize things, memorize details.
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, prioritize and work within timelines
– Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point.
– Good command of English, both spoken and written.
– Knowledge of design, architecture, construction, retail, management would be a key advantage