– Meeting with product designers to discuss the base design.
– In charge of sewing person.
– Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
– Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software and freehand techniques.
– Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
– Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
– Sending the initial pattern for a manufacture check.
– Meeting with designers to review the final product.
– Tweaking the pattern and filing the design.
– Reporting back to company managers.
– All Nationalities are welcome.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Previous experience as a Patternmaker.
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design models.
– Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
– Excellent fine motor skills.
– Experience with measuring, snipping, milling, and cutting tools.
– Ability to work to a deadline.
– Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
· OT Payment
· 18 days of Annual Leave
· Annual bonus