– Translate between Japanese and Khmer.
– Take an order from a customer.
– Pass the order to the factory.
– Management proceeding of order.
– Communicate with factories.
– Make a good relationship with customers.
– Handle and solve the problem.
– Make reports of proceeding clothe inspection to the manager.
– Able to speak Japanese N3 level.
– Have experience in the Garment industry.
– Able to use Word and Excel.
– Polite and clean and tidy person.
– Has the responsibility for the job.
– Able to stay in Bavet.
– Able to work at least 2 ~ 3 years.
– Living in Bavet city.
– Bavet allowance: $300
– Free room, meal
– Provide motorbike