– Familiar laws and regulations of Cambodia to clear the goods for import. Keeping update and reporting the changes of related regulations.
– Working closely and coordinating logistics partners. Handling the clearance of containers and goods transportations. Reporting violation of cargo.
– Familiar with warehouse workflow. Managing and preserving goods in the warehouse. Ensuring 100% accuracy of goods’ in and out.
– Keeping good relationship with partners and relevant government department such as customs. Making a smooth clearance of relevant business products.
– Doing marketing research regularly. Providing the supports to company in perfecting strategies and business.
– Responsible for customers’ delivery service. Ensuring quality standards are met.
– Analyzing all the aspects such as delivery services, customer feedback, warehouse, logistics management, etc. To improve and perfect the workflow
– Establishing and managing the cooperation and implement of external logistics and warehouse.
– Directing and developing team members to achieve the company standard and induvial develop plan.
– Ensuring the implementation of business standard, sustaining reasonable expenses.
– Taking monthly inventory and submit reports.
– Fulfilling other tasks which assigned by senior.
– At least 2-3 years of logistics and operations experience in the retail industry;
– Mature and steady, rigorous and meticulous, Strong sense of responsibility, strong sense of confidentiality and loyal to work ethics.
– Having good communication and expression skill, team work spirit, strong pressure resistance
– Having strong ability to analyze and acute insight, strong adaptability, be able to adapt to fast pace working environment.
– Familiar with the workflow of logistics, inventory management, cargo clearance and other related work.
– Language requirements: English (both writing and communicating), Chinese
– Have experience in FMCG industry