DSV Air & Sea (Cambodia) Co., Ltd is looking for Operational Key Account Manager.
The position is established as the Country (Operational Key Account Manager) for one of the world’s largest sporting brands. The role encompasses the lead logistics operation ownership for assigned key origin country. These activities cover customer all mode of transport including air freight, FCL, LCL and Consolidations, MCC flows in coordination of Vendor, Carrier and 2PL (both DSV and non DSV CFS providers) activities locally.
The role of Country OKAM represents the senior figurehead of the 4PL Control Tower in-country, and as such this position is the key representative in front of the customer (customer local sourcing team, customer markets (consignee), their factories and vendors and all of customer’s nominated service providers. The role requires high level of communication skill, understanding of customer operating model, KPI and performance management to respective Logistics Services Providers (LSPs).
This position requires close collaboration with Global Control Tower(s) based in Manila / Warsaw / Mexico and the customer’s origin & destination logistics operation. The main purpose of the position is to ensure a smooth on-the-ground collaboration of vendor related activities based on defined SOP procedures and to act as main point of escalation in local execution of 4PL operation supporting the Global / Regional Key Account Management Team.
In this capacity, the Country 4PL OKAM leads a team of direct reports as a satellite control tower and extended arm of our global control tower in Manila / Warsaw / Mexico for non-centralized operations. The Country 4PL OKAM will become an escalation point of contact on local 4PL services performance and manage the performances towards all customers nominated LSPs and suppliers.
– Drive for continuous improvement and performance management for control tower activities
– Act as an extended arms of customer global logistics team and 4PL global account manager
– Act as a central point of escalation for the customer sourcing, markets (consignee), vendors, carriers, and 2PL’s.
– Ensure close collaboration with external parties including vendors, air & ocean carriers, 2PL’s and customer origin sourcing, global logistics and markets team
– Focus on customer and vendor satisfaction, that their needs and requirements are being met.
– Collaborate closely with global account management team and global control tower
– Conduct trainings for new vendors and provide refresher trainings for existing suppliers
– Join monthly and quarterly performance reviews with customer, carriers and 2PL’s
– Ensure operational excellence for in-country operational activities which covers vendor original documentation collect, print/release of FCR, vendor invoice issuance and collection of money from vendor, payment to local carriers and 2PL’s
– Ensure issues Support the Global Account Management team to identify and implement Continuous Improvement Initiatives
– Effectively manage any issues that arise to resolve them before they are escalated, and learnings are incorporated to avoid reoccurrence.
Condition and Requirement:
– Minimum 5 years professional experience in transportation, logistics or supply chain management industry
– Fluent in English is mandatory (written and spoken)
– Good understanding of Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Good communication & interpersonal traits in the areas of presentation skills.
– Leadership skill and can lead the local operations team
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills