– Liaise with Head of New Verticals to set up launch plans and goals for the business from an operational standpoint.
– Build and lead New Vertical Ops team: define hiring needs, allocate resources, coach team members, and maintain high motivation.
– Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business in warehouses across the city to ensure smooth progress and high achievement across multiple operational KPIs.
– Coordinate operations – inbound/outbound processing, picking & packing, inventory management.
– Work closely with multiple stakeholders and highlight bottlenecks early.
– Collaborate with the Commercial team to manage procurement processes and plan demand.
– Identify areas of improving operational and financial metrics, and implement such projects.
– Work on solutions to scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to growth.
– Maintain a safe work environment for team members in accordance with health and safety regulations, including the elimination of accidents.
– A proven experience in operations or equivalent position in a fast-moving company.
– 2-3 years experience in warehouse management, retail distribution operations, logistics, and/or supply chain management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Prior experience in warehouse setup would be a strong asset.
– Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
– Outstanding communication and people skills.
– Knowledge of the industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
– In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service, etc.).
– Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
– Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems preferred.