– Check the loan files are completed with all papers as per the checklist and signed/thumb printed.
– Check the loan data in System/software is as per loan file
– Create the new loan product scheme in system as per approved scheme/ product.
– Check that GPS is active and send daily GPS reports
– Control GPS stocks available with company and available with Dealer.
– Prepare the MIS / Excel report for pending papers in file and follow up with Credit and business team and Dealer for completion.
– Send completed file to Accounts for making payment to Dealer
– Provide coaching and training to officer staff,
– Prepare the mid-term financial projection guidelines and key assumptions and ensure their correctness and appropriateness before they are submitted to senior management for approval.
– Perform the other tasks assigned by management.
– Hold at least Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields.
– At least 3 to 4 years of experience with Banking or MFI
– Have working knowledge of Microfinance business.
– Must have working knowledge of Loan Operating System, Quick Book and similar financial management software
– Good working knowledge of Ms. Excel & Advanced Excel
– Good Speaking and writing in both English and Khmer.