– Make the budget plan, monitor the monthly expense.
– Check the Request for Approval, Payment Request, and other internal document submitted by each person in charge.
– Communicate with each tenant to build a good relationship.
– Monitoring the tenant staff performance.
– Monitoring the results of promotional activities.
– Workflow improvement.
– Leaflet design for event promotion in malls.
– Promptly resolve customer complaints and maintain the reputation and image of the mall.
– Support the development and implementation of annual promotion plans.
– For site administrators, training on how to carry out daily operations and communication skills with merchants; for store sales staff, basic training on customer service skills, product information, safety awareness, etc.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
– Good level in Chinese.
– At least 1-year of experience with graphic design using Adobe Photoshop or/and Illustrator.
– Have experience in online and offline promotional activities.
– Be familiar with the implementation of marketing operation processes.
– Be able to organize/manage multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Able to speak English.
– Mall operation experience.
Seniority payment 15d/year
– Annual leave 18days/year
– Dormitory and water, Electric was provided
– for employees who live in Phnom Penh transportation was provided.