– Overseeing Engineering (EGN) and Warehouse (WH) operations to ensure effective governance, but also leadership management.
– Initiative plan and primary focus of the role and to execute an operation for EGN & WH functions, by Interact regularly with all team for any supporting.
– Communicate effectively to provide all information necessary for Team Management to function properly on major issues and finalize strategic solutions to complex challenges for EGN & WH.
– Work with Team Management to obtain a standard organizational framework, policies, annual work plan, budget, etc. for EGN & WH.
– Oversee all general aspects related to EGN & WH operation, and Core Operations of Workflow Btw Internal and external.
– Collaborating closely with all teams to ensure the relevant materials, information, and reporting structures are in place for execution.
– Define and share the best practices by EGN & WH, to support other teams in developing working activities for setting campaign objectives, target customer, and business segments.
– Consolidate the evaluation and monitoring of the whole EGN & WH operation on-going levels of availability and distribution.
– Assist in coordinating with all relevant to ensure the on-time delivery or flow operation
– Determine staffing requirements organizational management program delivery support recruit EGN & WH staff that have right technical personal abilities with the right position; the right candidate.
– Oversee implementation of the working performance of each staff under supervising, procedures practices including implementation of a management process that encourages personal growth.
– Responsible for staff appraisal and review of EGN & WH staff working performance multi-disciplinary staff, support learning and developing the program.
– Responsible for developing & implementing strategic plan, annual work plan to ensure EGN & WH teams successfully fulfill its mission, and maintenance good result in timely manner with high quality.
– Policy development and the field practice of Commercial-Equipment Supply as a whole and retail.
– Hold Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, construction management, building science, and another equivalent.
– At least 5 years’ experience in management or related field.
– Good command of the English language.
– Good at management and organizational skills.
– Good at communication and interpersonal skills.
– Honest, reliable, hard-working, and intelligent.
– Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills.
– Accidence Insurance
– NSSF (if applicable)
– Annual Leave, Special Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Public Holiday
– Monthly staff birthday
– Time Attendance
– Gasoline and Maintenance(if applicable)
– Incentive Allowance (if applicable)
– Gift for Birth Delivery
– Annual Salary Increase
– Local and Oversea Training
– Team Gathering Budget
– HA Employee Annual Trip.