– Good knowledge about Air & Ocean for export and import
– Be aware of e-filing requirements for export shipments to USA, CANADA, JAPAN…etc.
– Mainly responsible for coordinating the daily operation and co-operation between the operation team and the customs clearance team, customer service (including booking, customs declaration, box making, expenses, inspection, compensation, etc.);
– For customers maintained by customer service, if customer service is not in the company or can’t be contacted, the operation manager has the responsibility to contact customers at the first time, solve problems and act as customer service;
– Check the expenses with suppliers and cooperate with finance department to check the payment content
– Supervise the daily operation and standardize the operation process
– System input management
– Convey the tasks assigned by the company leaders, and express the feedback information of subordinates
– Staffing, job adjustment, job assignment, weekly meetings for operation team, analysis of recent work
– Manage and coordinate the overall operation of the operation Department, and be responsible for formulating the service and document process of the operation Department
– Daily management of subordinates, work guidance, training, work arrangement, inspection and supervision, follow-up
– Other assigned jobs.
– Bachelor degree or above
– At least 5 years of operation and management experience in shipping or international freight forwarding and other related fields, including at least 3 years of freight forwarding operation team management experience
– Familiar with ocean import and export process and operation, familiar with customs clearance and inspection process, with import and export trade knowledge of documents, freight forwarding, customs declaration, inspection, port operation, container transportation, etc.
– Familiar with the operation process of refrigerators and other special containers is preferred
– Be able to operate related office software skillfully
– Good communication skills and team management skills
– Careful work, strong sense of responsibility, strong sense of service and team spirit
– Annual Leave
– Public Holiday: Khmer New Year, Pchum Ben