– Lead initiatives for development of methodologies for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management.
– Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework.
– Develop credit risk control policies.
– Develop strategies as per product portfolio.
– Develop credit scoring models for effective risk assessment.
– Ensure the lending process as per compliance.
– Do regular updating of company credit policy.
– Evaluate different application and give judgment post risk analysis.
– Do management reporting or & when required.
– Other task assign by Board of Director.
– Advanced-level in English both written and spoken.
– Hold at least Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance & banking or related fields.
– At least 8 to 10 years of experience with Banking and/or auditing firm is a plus.
– Have working knowledge of Microfinance business.
– Must have working knowledge of Quick Book and similar financial management software.
– Hands on experience on operating and development of Microfinance software.
– Good working knowledge of Ms.-Excel & Advanced Excel.
– Pursuing ACCA shall be added advantage.