– Setup and analyze internal operations to identify areas of process enhancement.
– Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO or Board of Directors.
– Directly oversee operations and work with the CEO to achieve growth targets over the near term.
– Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
– Oversee all branch operations and work directly with Branch Managers to ensure business operations are smooth, standardized and profitable.
– Oversee development of new internal branch or franchise expansions.
– Keep updated on market and competitor research.
– Defines an Operations strategy that is in line with the vision and the business strategy of the Country.
– Recommends to the CEO / decides about the recruiting / progression / removal of Operations team members.
– Ensures that performance assessments are completed in the Operations Department.
– Perform other tasks as required by Management.
– Bachelor or Master degree in related filed.
– Experience in Office/Branch management or customer service management or sales/marketing.
– Experience in Automobile industry.
– Advanced level in English.
– Business Management Ethic
– Experience with budgets and forecasting.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Positive attitude, self-starter, independent, detail oriented and well-organized.
– Prior experience in Automobiles Services, Business Consultant, or services markets will be considered an advantage
– AL (18 days)
– PH (follow MoL announcement)
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Insurance: NSSF and Forte