– Real-time tracking and monitoring of the GPS to ensure all vehicles with GPS applications are followed.
– Liaising with drivers and following up with customers to confirm issue status.
– Observe and monitor all suspicious alerts from systems and make requests to relate teams to perform an action on time.
– Coordination and responding to emergency situations.
– Assisting in the evaluation of all drivers’ performance.
– Making reports on a regular basis or when requested.
– Good level in English.
– Bachelor/Associate/Diploma’s degree in information technology or electronics or
diploma in a military or related field.
– Good communication skills analytical self-starter.
– Good general knowledge, a curious mind, and the ability to work independently as well as a part of a team..
– Knowledge of GPS operation system, GPS navigation device, and its capability.
– Proficiency in MS office suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, and email).
– Working experience at an international company.
– Transportation Allowance
– Phone Allowance
– Public Holiday