– Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders fleet.
– Hire, train and develop a local team of cashiers, delivery captains, couriers,s, and others.
– Handle on-boarding and off-boarding of riders and dispatchers.
– Be responsible for local quality of service and performance management – delivery times, success rates, and customer satisfaction.
– Help and guide local restaurant partners through the automation process.
– Support vendor promotion collections.
– Support and work with the local marketing team in Svay Rieng for any offline marketing events.
– Following up on issues and manage to solve them.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, logistics, or related fields.
– 1-3 years experience in managing standard processes.
– High level of self-control, multi-tasking abilities, and responsibility.
– Able to live outside of hometown in another Province.
– Good command of English.
– Experience of working for the delivery company is a big advantage.
– follow Labour Law
– 1-month salary include Seniority Bonus per labor law