– Prepare working duty for employee compliance with company rules.
– Check and follow up with the responsible of employees responsibility.
– Prepare meeting Schedule for employee.
– Perform other administrative tasks such as staff attendance, staff
disciplinary action, staff appraisal, staff movement, staff safety and fine out staff problems.
– Prepare meeting Schedule for CEO (on demand)
– Make contract, agreement and another necessary document
– Staff recruitment, selection, orientation etc.
– Preparing report submit oversea
– Motivate train staff, Issue warning letter,
– Check up the email response.
– Establishing the internal management file. For Example: file of the company, file of accounting etc.
– Check up with company’s equipment which use in company and purchasing in case requiring.
– Make the budget plan, monitor the monthly expense, and report to General Manager
– Check the Request for Approval, Payment Request, and another internal document submitted by each person in charge.
– Purchase and Maintain office supplies and equipment and control for stock company
– Deliver task/report on time.
– Prepare presentation document or (proposal) and so on.
– Assist with colleagues task (on demand)
– Be a good communicator
– Be responsible on your task/leadership skill.
– Be adaptable and flexible.
– Other tasks assigned by GM.
– Bachelor Degree or at least in undergraduate program.
– At least 2 years experience as Admin
– Excellence command in English is a must
– Computer skill (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, power point)
– Be flexible and problem-solving skill.
– Good attitude, communication and Personality.
– Ability to work under tight deadline and pressure.