– Make the budget plan, monitor the monthly expense, and report to General Manager.
– Check the Request for Approval, Payment Request, and another internal document
Submitted by each person in charge.
– Purchase and Maintain office supplies and equipment and control for the stock company.
– Make contract, agreement, and another necessary documents.
– Perform other administrative tasks such as staff attendance, staff disciplinary action, staff appraisal, staff movement, staff safety, and fine out staff problems.
– Staff recruitment, selection, orientation, etc.
– Preparing report submit overseas.
– Motivate train staff, Issue warning letter, …
– Other tasks assigned by GM.
– Bachelor’s Degree or at least in an undergraduate program.
– At least 1 year of experience with the Shipping / Freight forwarding industry, logistics, or factory sector.
– Excellence command in English is a must, Chinese is a plus.
– Computer skills (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, powerpoint).
– Be flexible and have problem-solving skills.
– Good attitude, communication, and Personality.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
– Male is preferable.