This position will work online as a front desk representative for a hotel in Japan.
– Respond to guest inquiries about accommodations in multiple languages
– Check-in: Requests guest information and authentication of guest identity
– Trouble shooting during the stay: Respond to guest inquiries during the stay.
– Report on the status of response: Provide a report on the details of our response.
– Communicate with guests online using our own proprietary concierge system, telephone, and email
– Other tasks assigned by director
– JLPT N3 level above
– Good communication skill
– Friendly and interested in hospitality
– Good computer skill
– Able to communicate in English
– Have experience related to Hotel/Hospitality
– Able to speak Korean or Chinese (depending on each ability) are eligible for a salary increase.