– Call customers, and make an appointment to see them.
– Goes to customer’s house and working place, and make sure if the address is the same as application.
– Takes pictures of customer’s houses, neighbors of their house, and their working place.
– Ask the customer’s neighbor (like a village mayor) about the customer’s behavior and other information.
– Call to customer’s workplace, and make sure, if the number is correct.
– Make sure their bank book to check if the working place is the same as the application.
– Write the Home Visit report down, and submit the documents to the Inspection department.
– Able to visit outside by motorbike.
– Able to understand location by checking the map.
– Able to type numbers on PC.
– Students can apply but the only year 4 students can apply.
– Prefer Male
– Able to speak English.
– Have a related experience.
– Candidates can choose the working time, but the time slot (10 am to 7 pm) is highly welcomed
– Saturday work: only twice per month (shift)
– Company’s motorbike is available when visiting outside
– OT is not required to do, except for urgent cases
– In the morning, all the staffs need to do the cleaning before 8 am
– Telephone will be provided