– Plan and manage offline outreach and sales events.
– Identify, nurture, and convert User leads.
– Manage User relationships.
– Evaluate and adjust sales approach in response to data and feedback.
– Stay current within the industry and the local markets.
– Find and innovate new sales channels by tapping into new forms of resources and tools.
– Investigate, observe, and analyze budget plans, expenses, and implementation processes.
– Coordinate very closely with the Chief Business Developer Officer and the Marketing Team to deliver high-quality sales services.
– A good team player with very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree or above in Sales, Marketing or another relevant field.
– At least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar field.
– Excellent knowledge of marketing and how it directly creates tangible results.
– Fluent in English and Khmer.
– Strong management capabilities.
– Excellent time management skills to meet aggressive deadlines.
– Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer science / related fields.
– Work experience in an Information Technology company.