– Establishes and maintains network performance.
– Builds net configurations and connections.
– Troubleshoots network problems.
– Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation.
– Defines, documents, and enforces system standards.
– Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
– Configures router.
– Updates data servers and network equipment.
– Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
– Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
– Have a certificate of Cisco Certified Network Associate.
– Able to speak English.
– Basic programming such as VB.
– Computer skill e.g Window Server 2019.
– Network skill.
– SQL server basic query.
– Experience of the factory.
– NSSF, Lunch