– Working closely with sales and keys team to support customers on time.
– Working closely with partners/vendors to provide technologies solutions and support to customers.
– Strong commitment to learning and get certified as required by the company.
– Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
– Configure and install software, servers, routers, and other network devices.
– Monitor network performance and integrity.
– Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity, and scalability.
– Resolving issues that tiers of support have escalated.
– Background in IT, Technologies, or Similar
– 2-4 years relevant experience and 2 years experience with system preferred.
– Strong commitment.
– Technical skills on Cisco, Foregate, … etc.
– Professional certification such as CCNA, FortiGate, etc. preferable.
– Solid background in network administration and architecture.
– In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF).
– Familiarity with access control models and network security.
– Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools, … etc.).
– Solid understanding of network operating systems.
– Ability to work independently.
– Keen to update and learn new technologies.
– Effectively communicate at various levels.
– Build customer relationships.
– NSSF insurance
– private health insurance
– annual leaves
– OT allowance