JYAC Engineering Co.,Ltd is looking for MVAC Design Engineer.
– To realize site inspection and project specifications & drawings analysis.
– To issue with the design team preliminary design (in case that the design is
not available in tender documents) &
– To issue the design team the bill of quantities, labor, material and equipment
– To provide technical support to the sales team in the negotiation of the
– To liaise with the design office the detail design including single line
diagram, load calculation, distribution and panel
boards schematic diagrams, size cable and wiring layout, final selection if
– To prepare construction document to be forwarded to the site including bill of
quantity of equipment, construction drawings
and technical specifications.
– Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineering or related
– Have some knowledge of Air Distribution system, Hydraulic network, ACMV Equipment selection on chilled water system and direct expansion systems, Smoke exhaust system, water filtration system, hot water
production, Electrical Engineering (Medium & Low Voltage Distribution, Telephone & Data systems, Fire Detection systems, CCTV systems, Public Address systems & MATV systems) Plumbing (Fire Protection System, Hot and Cold Water System, Sanitary and Sewer System, Storm Drain System).
– Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
– Computer literacy and especially MS Offices, MS Project, AutoCAD, Projects 2000.
– Project Management knowledge.
– Negotiation skill.
– Good interpersonal skill.