– Working with different departments to create photo and video for various marketing channels (Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, websites, app, and ads)
– Coordinating photoshoot schedules, logistics, and details with the team to ensure smooth execution.
– Research industry and competitor trends and suggest new content ideas;
– BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
– Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
– Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
– Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
– Proficiency with writing automated tests such as JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest.
– Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
– Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
– Familiarity with OOP design principles.
– Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
– Ability to perform in a team environment.