– Work independently with assigned tasks from the leader.
– Ensure agreed deadlines are met and project scope and benefits are delivered.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Hearing requirement of the project from client or supervisor.
– Analyze flow process and schedule of the project from requirement
– Create a project structure for the whole project.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, in programming.
– Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written.
– Experience in hybrid mobile development with Flutter for more than 1 project.
– Teamwork, honest, flexible, creative ideas, hardworking.
– To work under pressure and long term.
– Knowledge about security in mobile and API.
– Knowledge about Git Source Control.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile development architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
– Knowledge about modern mobile UX/UI design.
– Experience in the design tool (Adobe XD).
– Experience in Unit tests is a plus.
– Experience in TestFlight & Firebase App Distribution is a plus.
– Experience in Production Deploy (iOS, Android) is a plus.
– Experience to work with local (Ex: Wing, True money, Pi Pay, ABA bank…) and international (Ex: PayPal, Visa & MasterCard…) payment gateway is a plus.
– Life Insurance
– Health Care/Accident (NSSF)
– 18 Days of Annual Leave – Public Holiday (By Prakas from MOL)
– Sick Leave, Maternity leave, Special Leave
– Annual Party and Monthly Staff birthday
– Marriage Gift/ Baby Gift
– Bonus 2 times a year
– Seniority payment (By Prakas from MOL)
– Gasoline Allowance (20$)
– Annual Salary Increase
– Local & International Training
– Employee Annual Trip