– Ensuring BIP report is available and can respond to ARDB business requirements.
– Closely coordinate with the software vendor to resolve system problems caused by users, and software.
– Creating new branches, products, features in the Core System upon request.
– Developing a report of the core banking system in BIP.
– Controlling access permissions and privileges to BIP.
– Fix bugs of reports raised by customers or by the teams.
– Communicating with managers and other team members.
– Fresh graduate in Computer Science.
– 1 year of experience in reporting.
– Good level in English.
– Good knowledge of SQL statements, PL/SQL programming.
– Working knowledge and/or experience develop reporting.
– Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and banking operations.
– Experience with Core Banking systems is a plus.
– Salary Increments, Good Performance Bonus, Seniority
– Maternity Allowance
– Allowance on Health, Uniform, Study, Lunch, and Work Overtime
– Health and Accident Insurance
– Training and skills development opportunities.